Deleting your Dropbox account deletes your entire information from dropbox and unlinks your devices from Dropbox. Once you delete your Dropbox account:
- Any computer systems, phones, and pills connected to your bank account end syncing
- You cannot access your bank account on dropbox
- You cannot modify files in provided files
- Your files remain in the Dropbox folder on your pc
- Files you shared in provided files continue to be offered to folder members
- Your files are deleted from Dropbox servers
Dropbox Fundamental, Plus, Family, and Expert users
- Check in to dropbox .
- Click your avatar (profile image or initials) into the top corner that is right.
- Click Settings.
- Under General, click Delete account.
If you delete your bank account, we’re going to start removal of this Dropbox files you store on Dropbox after thirty days. In the event that you mark a file in your account fully for permanent removal, we shall forever delete it within 60 times within the normal span of operations. It could take a few days that are additional finish according to the wide range of files chosen for removal.
In the event that you cancel a Dropbox Plus or expert membership or perhaps a Dropbox Family plan, in that case your account turns into a Dropbox fundamental account. Xem thêm